Border Terrier Original Art
Personalised prints for border terrier lovers
This print combines hand-drawn letters with illustration. Each one is individually hand-printed on my press in a green-blue ink (inspired by the Border Country landscape), and signed.
Choose your print:
Unframed / No Mount - Worldwide Shipping
- Fits a standard 12" x 12" frame (or with a little trimming a 30 x 30 cm frame). A box style frame is best (with no mount) as it will keep the print away from the glass
- Ships with a backing board and cellophane wrapped
- Paper Size: 12" x 12"
Unframed With Mount - UK addresses only
- Fits a standard 40 x 40 cm frame
- Ships with an off-white, acid-free mount and conservation grade backing board in a cellophane bag
- Mount size: 40 x 40 cm
Framed - UK addresses only
- Solid oak wood frame with mount
- Frame is 43.5 cms square.
- Fitted with crystal clear acrylic ‘glass’ and ready to hang
Personalise your print
You can personalise your Dog Tag print with a hand written dedication (up to 10 words).
This is written in pencil, below the dog tag image and above the signature (like the example in the picture for Benson the Labrador).
Choose this option and enter your own words at the checkout, if required.
About Border Terriers
These rough ‘tweedy’ coated working terriers hail from the area between England and Scotland, historically known as the Scottish Marches, now called the Border Country. It is a dramatic hilly landscape of sweeping valleys, heather moorland and green forests where 18th century farmers and shepherds, in need of some help to control the local fox and vermin population, started breeding Border Terriers.
With its distinctive head shape like a otter and their ‘salt and pepper’ whiskery faces, the Border has won the hearts of many including the pop star Elton John, the tennis player, Andy Murray, the comedian David Walliams and the chairman of the Kennel Club, Professor Dean, who has 12! They have incredible stamina and are game for any challenge.