Labradoodle Original Art
Personalised prints for labradoodle lovers
This print combines hand-drawn letters with illustration. Each one is individually hand-printed on my press in a soft sage green ink, and signed.
Choose your print:
Unframed / No Mount - Worldwide Shipping
- Fits a standard 12" x 12" frame (or with a little trimming a 30 x 30 cm frame). A box style frame is best (with no mount) as it will keep the print away from the glass
- Ships with a backing board and cellophane wrapped
- Paper Size: 12" x 12"
Unframed With Mount - UK addresses only
- Fits a standard 40 x 40 cm frame
- Ships with an off-white, acid-free mount and conservation grade backing board in a cellophane bag
- Mount size: 40 x 40 cm
Framed - UK addresses only
- Solid oak wood frame with mount
- Frame is 43.5 cms square.
- Fitted with crystal clear acrylic ‘glass’ and ready to hang
Personalise your print
You can personalise your Dog Tag print with a hand written dedication (up to 10 words).
This is written in pencil, below the dog tag image and above the signature (like the example in the picture for Benson the Labrador).
Choose this option and enter your own words at the checkout, if required.
In the late 1980s The Royal Guide Dog Association of Australia received a request from a blind lady in Hawaii who needed a guide dog that would not aggravate her husband’s allergies. The request was given to a man called Wally Conron who tried in vain to train 33 different poodles as guide dogs but, despite being working dogs, none of them made the grade. In desperation he crossed his best Labrador bitch with a Standard Poodle. Of the three puppies, one of them did not trigger an allergic reaction in the blind lady’s husband and so the Labradoodle was born.
Today Labradoodles are both excellent therapy and assistance dogs and enormously popular family pets. They love to work and are eager to please. They are true companion dogs and thrive best with their people, delighting in being stroked and petted. Many of them are pretty smart and enjoy outwitting their owners - just for fun!